The sun decided to throw up on our 160 Meter Party last weekend….and scores show it. As a club, our score was down 41.63% from last year. Yikes! Conditions were poor, and people decided to operate less due to conditions. It looks like members of other clubs felt the same. I’m praying that the other 160M contests will have better conditions!
The Team Competition was very close. The difference in the scores is basically a couple of guys keeping their butts in the chair! It’s that close!
Here are the top scores:
Here are the team scores:
- Team South – 798,148 Points – 28 active team members (44% of the team)
- Team North – 733,980 Points – 28 active team members (35% of the team)
- Full MWA – 1,532,128 Points (Down 41.63% from last year) – 56 Club members active (39% of the club)
Here are the Pizza Results:
- Team South – 5 Points (CQWW Phone, Wildcard Contest, SS Phone. CQWW CW & 160 Meter)
- Team North – 2 Points (CQWW RTTY & SS CW)
73, Rich NØHJZ