It’s never too late to sign up as a sponsor for the MNQP this year. To be a sponsor, please contact Al, KØAD at email@example.com.
Minnesota QSO Party Sponsors for 2019
Plaque Sponsors ($75)
- Minnesota Single Operator Low Power Category – Twin City FM Club
- Minnesota Single Operator QRP Category – Andre Van Wyk, NJØF
- Minnesota Phone Only Category – Mike Mullen, NØBUI
- Minnesota Multi-Operator Category – St. Paul Radio Club
- Minnesota Mobile Single Transmitter Category – Twin City DX Association
- Minnesota Rover Category – Pat Cain, KØPC
- W/VE Single Operator Mixed Mode Low Power Category – Alan Dewey, KØAD
- W/VE Single Operator Mixed Mode High Power Category – Spirit Valley Amateur Association
- W/VE Single Operator Mixed Mode QRP Category – Jim Lageson, NØUR
- W/VE Single Operator Phone Only Category – Mike Gulbranson, WGØM
Certificate Program Sponsors ($50)
- Bill Lippert, ACØW
- Jon Platt, WØZQ
- Randy Shirbroun, NDØC
- Rich Westerberg, NØHJZ
Minnesota Wild Rice Sponsors
- Mark Endorf, WAØMHJ
- Rolf Krogstad, NRØT
- John Lockhart, WØDC
- Tom Rieff, KØYR
About Minnesota QSO Party Sponsorship
The Minnesota QSO party is growing in popularity every year. The above sponsors help make this event possible. The following levels of sponsorship are available:
This covers the cost of one plaque plus postage. Your call sign (or the name of your organization) will be acknowledged on the plaque and acknowledged on this web site.
Certificate Program Sponsor
This covers the cost of printing and first class mailing of all Minnesota QSO Party certificates. Your call sign will be acknowledged on the certificate and this web site.
Minnesota Wild Rice Sponsorship
This covers the cost of procuring the Minnesota Wild Rice Gift Packages as well as shipping to the top 10 W/VE scorers in MNQP. Sponsors are recognized on the Web Site as well as in a noted included with the gift package.
If you are interested in helping sponsor the Minnesota QSO Party, please contact Al, KØAD at firstname.lastname@example.org.